Formbuilder is on online application (separate from the WebCMS) that allows you to build and manage online forms. No knowledge of HTML is required. You simply log in to the Formbuilder interface and click a button to create a new form. As users complete the form, you can receive email notifications, and the form results will be saved in a convenient Excel or CSV file. In the administration interface of your form builder instance, you can create one or more forms, each of which can be customized in a number of ways. For each form, you will be able to:
- Add/remove individual entry fields, selecting from a list of field types
- Require certain fields
- Populate select/checkbox option values
- Customize the help message provided for each field
- Change the form title and description
- Send a message to the users after they submit a form. Your form must contain an email field to perform this service.
- Change the text that is sent for either the submission notification sent to an account owner or the confirmation message sent to the user.
- Duplicate a form with a single click. After the form is duplicated, you can make any change you want, so long, similar forms are now easy to do.
- View all the submitted entries
- Export the entries in CSV or Excel format
- Set whether the form is enabled or disabled
Formbuilders can also be put onto already exsisting websites through the use of Formbuilder and a window object.
Please click here to request a formbuilder account.
Note: Form Builder access is for departments of Hunter College only and are not available for individual use.