Public Access Computers (PAC)
PACs are kiosk computers installed in public areas throughout the Hunter campuses. At this time they only permit web browsing for the use of Hunter and CUNY student applications (Student webmail, DIG, eSIMS, CUNY Portal etc). To log onto the PAC system, you must enter your Hunter and password.
68th Street Campus
- North Building: Commons Level and 2nd Floor (outside OASIS)
- East Building: 7th Floor and 11th Floor
- West Building: 3rd – 7th Floors, 10th Floor
School of Social Work:
- 1st Floor: Beside the elevator
- 2nd Floor: Beside the elevator
- 3rd Floor: Beside the elevator
- Library: Computer room
Soon there will be work stations installed in the library with PAC's as well.
- 2nd Floor: Outside of the Library