On Tuesday, September 18, required maintenance of the OneCard System will take place from 9 am to 5 pm.
During this time the following OneCard services will be interrupted:
- Vending machines
- Cafeteria (OneCard and Creditcard)
- Library Late Fees
- Mail Room Postage
- Dorm Laundry Machines
- AMCs, CMCs (machines that allow you to put money on your OneCard)
- OneCard.hunter.cuny.edu website.
The following services will not be affected:
- PAC (Public Access Computers) access
- Internet access
- Wireless access and library proxy usage
For status updates about this and other technology service interruptions, please visit: www.hunter.cuny.edu/outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience.