Please Read Carefully as our application process has changed.
- All students who wish to live in one of Hunter College's Residence Halls must complete a housing application.
- Study Abroad students will complete the same housing application.
- Continuing residents--whose contract's have not expired--will still be given priority housing, however now there is only one application that both new applicants and returning residents complete.
- New Applicants: Scholars are given priority access and rooms are assigned on a first-come first-served basis. If a room is to be assigned to you after we receive your completed online form, you will receive instructions to submit a Student Financial Agreement/Housing Contract and a non-refundable commitment deposit which is applicable toward the housing cost.
What you will need to apply:
- CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID (see directions below)
- Month and Year of birth
How to find your CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID:
- If you're a current Hunter College Student:
CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID can be found on your Hunter College OneCard or your CUNYFirst account.
- If you're a student who has recently been accepted into Hunter College but has NOT paid their Commitment Deposit:
CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID can be found on the top-right corner of your MyChoice page.
- If you're a student who has recently been accepted into Hunter College and HAS paid their Commitment Deposit:
CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID can be found in the My Info section of your MyHunter page.