Fall 2017 Living@Hunter Applications:
Open February 20, 2017-May 31, 2017
Click HERE to apply
(Applications received after May 31 will be automatically waitlisted)
Hunter College has three Residence Hall opportunities for its students for the 2017-2018 academic year:
This application is for Hunter College students wishing to be considered to live at one of the Living@Hunter Residence Halls. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we are unable to offer housing to all our applicants, and thus suggest each applicant has alternative housing options.
Housing is offered based on Priority Access scholars, and then on first-come first-served basis to the general population. Please complete all required fields on the online application form. After entering your information click the submit button. You will know that your application has been submitted successfully when you see, “LIVING@HUNTER RESIDENCE HALL APPLICATION SUBMISSION SUCCESSFUL” displayed on your screen. A submission receipt will be sent to your MyHunter email account.
What you will need to apply:
- CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID (see directions below)
- Month and Year of birth
How to find your CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID:
- If you're a current Hunter College Student:
CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID can be found on your Hunter College OneCard or your CUNYFirst account.
- If you're a student who has recently been accepted into Hunter College and selected that they plan to attend, but has NOT paid their Commitment Deposit:
CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID can be found on the top-right corner of your MyChoice page.
- If you're a student who has recently been accepted into Hunter College and HAS paid their Commitment Deposit:
CUNYFirst ID/EMPL ID can be found in the My Info section of your MyHunter page.
If you are having issues logging into the application we ask that you follow these steps:
- Wait 48 hours and try logging into the application again.
- If the error persists please fill out this form ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/residencelife/view.php?id=81290 and our department will investigate your account.