Student Admissions and Retention
The institution seeks to admit students whose interests, goals, and abilities are congruent with its mission and seeks to retain them through the pursuit of the students’ educational goals.
1. Statements in the Catalog and Elsewhere of Admissions Criteria and Policies
2. Information and Application Packets for Students
3. Information Supplied to Applicants Regarding Academic Programs (including required placement or diagnostic testing); Student Learning Outcomes; Financial Aid; Scholarships; Grants, Loans and Refunds; Transfer Credit and Credit for Extra-Institutional College-Level Learning (which also meet the requirements for Standard 11)
4. Retention and Graduation Statistics and Studies
5. Enrollment Management Strategic Plan
Materials available in Middle States Resource Room.
6. Relevant Results of Internal Surveys of Students and Alumni, and External Surveys
7. Strategic Plans