The institution’s educational offerings display academic content, rigor, and coherence appropriate to its higher education mission. The institution identifies student learning goals and objectives, including knowledge and skills, for its educational offerings.
2. Examples of Syllabi
3. Program Development Guidelines and Procedures
4. Summary Results of Student Course and Teaching Evaluations
5. Summary Results of Student Surveys
6. Internal and External Reviews of Academic Programs
Additional Materials Available in Middle States Resource Room.
7. Reports to Accrediting Organizations
Materials Available in Middle States Resource Room.
8. Library & IT Reports and Plans
9. Statements of Credit Transfer Policies
10. Representative Samples of Transfer Articulation Agreements