The institution’s curricula are designed so that students acquire and demonstrate college-level proficiency in general education and essential skills, including at least oral and written communication, scientific and quantitative reasoning, critical analysis and reasoning, and technological competency.
1. Catalog Describing General Education
2. Statements of General Education Learning Objectives
3. Samples of General Education Syllabi
Materials available in Middle States Resource Room.
4. Assessment Tools in Place
Additional Information available in Middle States Resource Room.
5. Reports from Internal and External Reviews of the General Education Program
Additional information available in Middle States Resource Room.