Student Support Services
The institution provides student support services
reasonably necessary to enable each student to achieve the institution’s
goals for students.
1. Student Handbooks
2. Policies and Procedures for Student Grievances, with Description of How Information is Disseminated to Students
3. Reports and Plans from Student Services Offices (health, housing, dining, counseling, career services, safety and security, disabled students, social/cultural activities, campus ministries, Greek, and community service)
Additional Materials Available in Middle States Resource Room.
4. The Policy for Maintaining Student Records and a Published Policy on the Release of Student Information
5. Data and Reports on Athletics
Materials available in Middle States Resource Room.
6. Relevant Results of Internal Surveys or Students and Alumni, and External Surveys