How to Apply
Qualified Hunter and Bronx Commuity College students with an interest in teaching middle or high school science should apply.
There are two phases to the application process:
1. Students must first apply to the School of Education's BA/MA programs in science. The BA/MA programs in adolescent education include: Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science (Environmental Studies) and Physics.The School of Education application process includes an onsite writing sample and group interview.The deadlines for application to the School of Education are October 15 for the spring term, and March 15 for the fall term.Once accepted into one of the required BA/MA programs, students will be eligible to apply to the Hunter College Noyce Science Scholars program.
2. Application to the Hunter College Noyce Science Scholars program requires an interview, personal essay, outside recomendation and a GPA of 3.0.
- This is the link to the online application for the School of Education.
- You can also access the online application through theSchool of Education website.
- You may also check the School of Education website for more information on applying to the Adolescent Education program.
For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.