How to Apply
Qualified Hunter students with an interest in teaching middle or high school mathematics or science should apply.
There are two phases to the application process:
1. Students must first apply to the School of Education's BA/MA programs in math or science. The BA/MA programs in adolescent education include: Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics and Physics. The School of Education application process includes an onsite writing sample and group interview. The deadlines for application to the School of Education are November 1 for the spring term, and April 1 for the fall term. Once accepted into one of the required BA/MA programs, students will be eligible to apply to the Hunter Noyce Scholars program.
2. Application to the Hunter Noyce Scholars program requires a personal essay and a GPA of 3.0.
- This is the link to the online application for the School of Education.
- You can also access the online application through the School of Education website.
- You may also check the School of Education website for more information on applying to the Adolescent Education program.
For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.