Graduate Nursing Programs
Current HBSON graduate students: Please go here and be sure to visit the HBSON Graduate Students Blackboard site for current program information.
Welcome! We are delighted that you are interested in the graduate programs of the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing. Our students are professional nurses who are committed to advancing not only their careers, but also the health of people locally, nationally and globally.
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (MS)
- Advanced Public Health Nursing (MS)
- Advanced Public Nursing & Urban Public Health (MS/MPH Dual Degree)
- Gerontological/Adult Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Nursing Administration/Public Administration (MS/MPA Dual Degree)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- For course descriptions, visit the Hunter College Graduate Catalog (2015-2016).
- Program Admission Requirements
- Information on Tuition & Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
Graduate Information Sessions
Spring 2016: TBD
Application Deadlines: April 1 for Fall semester; November 1 for Spring semester.
Additional information is available on the Office of Graduate Admissions website.