Graduate Programs (MS and DNP)
[Current HBSON graduate students: Please go here. Also be sure to go to the HBSON Graduate Students Blackboard site for current program information]
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in graduate education at the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing.
Our current programs include:
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Advanced Public Health Nursing
- Advanced Public Nursing & Urban Public Health (MS/MPH)
- Gerontological/Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Administration/Public Administration (MS/MPA)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Course descriptions are available in the Hunter College Graduate Catalog.
- Information on Tuition & Fees
- Admissions Requirements – Master of Science Programs in Nursing
- Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Information Sessions
PLEASE NOTE our application deadlines: April 1 for Fall semester; November 1 for Spring semester. For information on submitting an application, please go to the Office of Graduate Admissions website.