Becoming Excellent Students in Nursing (BESt 4.0)
The BESt 4.0 Program provides academic enhancement activities to facilitate students’ success in transition to nursing.
The program offers:
- Professional Mentoring
- Career Counseling in Nursing
- Need Based Financial Assistance
- Peer Tutoring and Peer Counseling
- Community Outreach Opportunities
- Workshops: Stress-Management, Time-Management, Study Skills, and Test Preparation
The BESt 4.0 Program is designed to increase diversity in the nursing workforce by providing services to enhance academic achievement and enrollment of individuals from under-represented groups (including minority students) into nursing programs. The project targets high school and college students who are interested in nursing as a career and those already accepted into the nursing major.
Please download and complete the appropriate application below and email it to Jesse Lisnow at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make the subject of the email "BESt Application".