How do I?
- Access my bill?
- Pay my bill?
- Pay My Commitment Deposit?
- Know when my financial aid will pay?
- Direct deposit my financial aid?
- Set up a payment plan?
- Remove a Stop on my account?
- Drop classes?
- Grant access to my records?
- Change my address?
- Change my residency?
- Obtain a dorm room?
Students may access their bill online in CUNYfirst. For step-by-step instructions click here.
- at the Cashier Windows in the Bursar's Office
- through the mail
- through CUNYfirst using either a credit card or an EFT
Students may pay their bill online in CUNYfirst. For step-by-step instructions click here.
Click here for more information on how to pay your commitment deposit.
Click here for more information on when your financial aid will pay.
- Find tuition and fee payment plans that are offered
- Enrolling online
Click here to learn more on how to remove a stop from your account.
New students should visit the Office of Admissions in room 203 North, call (212) 772-4490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing students should visit the OASIS in room 217 North, call (212) 772-4474 or email email@example.com.
School of Social Work students should visit their Office of Admissions, Room 704, or call (212) 452-7005
For more information about the Brookdale Residence Hall, room availability and application deadlines, please visit.