Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Onestop Finances Billing Study Abroad

Study Abroad

Students register for Study Abroad programs at their home school.

CUNY students who take a Study Abroad program through another CUNY college pay their home school.

All program fees associated with living arrangements, applications, travel costs, etc. are billed and paid to the student's home college's Study Abroad office. Click here to visit the Hunter College Education Abroad website.

The College will CANCEL registration for those Study Abroad students who do not pay timely, so please note the payment due date.

Please check with the Office of Financial Aid regarding the ability to use federal/state aid to study abroad.

Document Actions
Onestop website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065