The College accepts payments from companies, agencies and miscellaneous organizations who wish to pay a student's bills.
The College will defer your payment providing that the following conditions are met:
- The entity paying the bill provides written, formal communication on company letterhead dictating exactly what they plan to pay. If the organization is not paying the bill in full, the student is responsible for paying the remaining amount due PRIOR to the due date.
- The documentation from the agency includes the student's name, student's address, student's social security number, semester that is being paid, types of charges being paid, total dollar amount being paid and whether the funds are being paid before or after financial aid.
- The documentation must state whether or not payment is contingent upon particular grades; if so, students must pre-pay their bills.
- All company/organization documentation MUST be received PRIOR to the payment due date to avoid the cancellation of your registration. If your paperwork is going to be late, please Naomi Donaldson in the Bursar's Office to obtain assistance and avoid cancellation.
- The College will bill the entity making the payment; however, it is the student's responsibility to ensure that the funds have reached the College. Please contact the organization making the payment to ensure that the funds reach the College in a timely manner.
- It is expected that all funds billed are paid PRIOR to the end of the term.
- Students who have unpaid company/organization funds on their account at the end of the term will have a placed on their account.
Most entities will NOT pay for:
- class drop charges
- late payment fees
- late registration fees
Please check with your company regarding these charges. Students are responsible for paying all charges remaining on their bill that are not covered by the documentation submitted.