How do I?
- Access my bill?
- Pay my bill?
- Pay My Commitment Deposit?
- Set up a payment plan?
- Remove a Stop on my account?
- Drop classes?
- Grant access to my records?
- Change my address?
- Change my residency?
- Obtain a dorm room?
Students may access their bill online in CUNYfirst. For step-by-step instructions click here.
- at the Cashier Windows in the Bursar's Office
- through the mail
- through CUNYfirst using an EFT
- Payment Plan.
- Effective April 28, 2016, all Credit and Debit Card transactions are processed via the University's Payment Plan. Click here to learn more.
Students may pay their bill online in CUNYfirst. For step-by-step instructions click here.
Click here for more information on how to pay your commitment deposit.
Click here to learn more on how to remove a stop from your account.
Students are able to drop their class(es) on CunyFirst any time before the end of the third week of the term.
New students should visit the Office of Admissions in room 203 North, call (212) 772-4490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing students should visit the ONE STOP OFFICE in Room 217 North, call (212) 772-4474 or email email@example.com.
School of Social Work students should visit their Office of Admissions, Room 704, or call (212) 452-7005
Students wishing to obtain a dorm room must visit www.hunter.cuny.edu/onestop/finances/billing/residence-halls