Information & Payment Deadlines
Please Be Aware: Well organized fraudsters are running a scam using social media and word-of-mouth targeting students at U.S. colleges and universities. The fraudsters offer discounts on school tuition if the victim makes a tuition payment via the fraudsters. These fraudsters are using stolen credit card information and students ultimately end up with a balance even after paying the fraudsters.
We strongly caution students to never share their online credentials with anyone. In addition, students should only use payment methods and third parties approved by their college or university. Students should also advise their parents/guardians not to respond to any third party solicitations for payment of tuition fees at a discount.
- Cash: Accepted IN PERSON at our cashier windows ONLY. Please see for more information.
- Money Order or Personal Check: Accepted at our or though the mail. Please make your check or money order out to Hunter College and be sure to include your full name and the last four digits of your student ID#.
- Credit Cards: Effective April 28, 2016, all Credit and Debit Card transactions are processed via the University's Payment Plan. Click here to learn more.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): Accepted using your checking or savings bank account. Please have your bank account number and routing number available.
- Wire Transfer: Please see this document (PDF) for the wire transfer information.
- Summer 2015, Fall 2015, Fall 2016. :
- Payment due dates for Fall 2016, Winter 2017, Spring 2017
- How to enroll in a Nelnet Payment Plan (video tutorial)
- Must be present on your bill prior to your due date. All aid is estimated and bills are not considered paid until ALL aid is disbursed to the College. :
- : Must be present on your bill prior to your due date. All scholarships are estimated and bills are not considered paid until the scholarship pays the College. Scholarships do NOT pay for late drops during the first three weeks of classes.
- : Must be present on your bill prior to your due date. All vouchers are estimated and bills are not considered paid until the voucher pays the College. Vouchers do NOT pay for late drops during the first three weeks of classes.
- : Must be present on your bill prior to your due date. Waivers do NOT pay for late drops during the first three weeks of classes.
- : Must be present on your bill prior to your due date. Payment letters will ONLY be accepted if they are not contingent upon particular grades being earned. All third-party payments are estimated and bills are not considered paid until the payment reaches the College.
Late Payments and Unresolved Balances:
All students who owe balances after classes begin for each term are responsible for paying a $15 late payment fee.
Until all balances are settled in full, a SERVICE INDICATOR will be placed on the student's account in accordance with University policy.
If bills remain unpaid for more than one term, the College reserves the right to forward a student's account to a Collection Agency. Once an account is referred to a Collection Agency, the student will be responsible for all collection costs plus what is owed to the College.