Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Onestop Finances Financial Aid (Old) Exit Counseling

Exit Counseling

All students who have borrowed loans and are no longer enrolled in Hunter College must go through the Exit Counseling process in order to update their record. This process is mandatory for all students who have:

  • Graduated
  • Stopped attending Hunter College
  • Registered for less than six (6) credits
  • Filed a Degree Audit application for graduation

You may complete the Exit Counseling requirement online at: WWW.STUDENTLOANS.GOV

Document Actions
Onestop website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065