Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Onestop Finances Financial Aid (Old) Federal Pell Grant

Federal Pell Grant

A FEDERAL PELL GRANT can be used to pay your tuition, or help cover the cost of book, supplies and transportation if your tuition is covered by other means. U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens enrolled in degree programs and who meet certain income criteria may qualify for a Federal Pell Grant. The Federal Pell Grant is determined by your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) as noted on your Federal Student Aid Report. The Pell Award Chart outlines the amount of Federal Pell Grant funds for which you may be eligible.

Summer 2015 Pell Grant Request Form

Document Actions
Onestop website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065