FALL 2015 REGISTRATION WILL END ON SEPTEMBER 2, 2015 AT 11:59 P.M.
TAP (Tuition Assistance Program)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- The Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) is a grant for New York State residents. It does not have to be paid back. Awards are based on New York State net taxable income and tuition charges. Final determination of awards is made as a result of the completion of the Express Tap Application (ETA) each year and funding levels are dependent on the New York State Budget.
- City University Student Tuition Assistance
- The City University Student Tuition Assistance (CUSTA) program is a state grant that is based on Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) eligibility. CUSTA eligibility criteria are the same as those used by the New York State TAP program with the following requirements.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Students must make Satisfactory Academic Progress towards their degrees, as defined by New York State, in order to continue to receive state aid including APTS and TAP. For state aid, Satisfactory Academic Progress consists of two elements: academic progress and pursuit of program. Academic progress is a measure of earning credits toward a degree with a specified grade point average. Pursuit of program is a measure of the student's degree completion.
- TAP Tutorial
- TAP Academic Progress Charts