Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Onestop Finances Financial Aid Types of Financial Aid Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study is a program that provides part-time jobs to undergraduate and graduate students who need additional financial aid. The Work-Study program allows students to earn the money needed to help pay for education-related expenses. Jobs are available both on and off-campus and include community service work.



Document Actions

Onestop website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065