Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Onestop Finances Financial Aid Types of Financial Aid Undergraduate Aid Federal Grants

Undergraduate Federal Grants

Grants are often called “gift aid” because they are free money—financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid, except under certain circumstances. See below for the different types of Federal Grants. For more information, visit


Federal Pell Grants

Federal Supplement Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG)

Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grants


Document Actions

Onestop website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065