Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Onestop Records and Transcripts Changing Your Personal Information

Changing Your Personal Information

In order for Hunter College to maintain accurate records, and for you to receive important and timely information from us, it is imperative that your address be correct in our system. In order to do that, you must notify the Registrar's Office of any name/address changes (if you move, your address changes, you change your name, or you find that your name/address is incorrect in our system) as soon as possible. You may pick up and submit a change of name/address/I.D. # form at the One Stop for Students, Room 217 North. Also, it is recommended that you file a change of address with your local U.S. Post Office. Please allow at least one month for the change to be processed. For change of name, please have court order or marriage certificate, etc. For change of I.D.#, legal documentation is required.

PLEASE NOTE: Changes to address outside New York State will automatically result in a billing status change to out-of-state, while a change to an address within New York State will NOT automatically change the billing status to in-state (see proving residency).

Click here to download the Change of Name, Address and ID# form


Document Actions
Onestop website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065