Degree Information for Graduation
Degree Information for Graduation (DIG) is an online advisement tool for undergraduate students and advisors that shows student progress towards completing their degree requirements. All currently registered Hunter undergraduate students have DIG accounts. Use this self-advisement tool to regularly track your degree progress as well as plan for future registrations.
Access DIG through the CUNY Portal. To better understand your DIG record and other DIG functions, utilize the following self-service references.
- Need help navigating DIG in your CUNY Portal account, review the DIG/CUNY Portal access instructions (PDF).
- View our DIG introductory slideshow (PDF).
- DIG gets a makeover. Top six DIG updates as of Spring 2013 (PDF).
- How to save your DIG worksheet as pdf file (PDF).
- How to use the Look Ahead function (PDF).
- Having trouble accessing DIG? When the CUNY Portal is down, DIG is not accessible. For up-to-date outage information, go to ICIT website's Announcements section.