DegreeWorks (formerly known as DIG at Hunter) is an online advisement tool for undergraduate students and advisors that shows student progress towards completing their degree requirements. All currently registered Hunter undergraduate students have DegreeWorks accounts. Use this self-advisement tool to regularly track your degree progress as well as plan for future registrations.
To better understand your DegreeWorks record and other DegreeWorks functions, utilize the following self-service references.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- FAQ - The link to the DegreeWorks Frequently Asked Questions page.
- DegreeWorks/CUNY Portal access instructions (PDF) - Need help navigating DegreeWorks in your CUNY Portal account? Review the PDF DegreeWorks/CUNY Portal access instructions above.
- DegreeWorks GER introductory slideshow (PDF) - Introduction to DegreeWorks featuring the General Education Requirements.
- DegreeWorks HCR introductory slideshow (PDF) - Introduction to DegreeWorks featuring the Hunter Core Requirements.
- Save as PDF file (PDF) - How to save your DegreeWorks worksheet as a PDF file.
- Look Ahead Tab (PDF) - How to use the Look Ahead function.
- Look Ahead Tab for Permit Courses (PDF)-See if your permit courses meet academic program requirements.
- What If Tab (PDF) - How to use the What If Tab function.
- GPA Calculator (PDF) - How to use the Graduation, Term and Advice calculators in DegreeWorks.
- Service Announcements - Having trouble accessing DegreeWorks? When the CUNY Portal is down, DegreeWorks is not accessible. For up-to-date outage information, go to the ICIT website's announcement section.
Resources for Staff/Faculty:
- Advisor Access - How to request DegreeWorks advisor access.