Degree Information for Graduation
Degree Information for Graduation (DIG) is an online advisement tool for undergraduate students and advisors that shows student progress towards completing their degree requirements. All currently registered Hunter undergraduate students have DIG accounts. Use this self-advisement tool to regularly track your degree progress as well as plan for future registrations.
To better understand your DIG record and other DIG functions, utilize the following self-service references.
- DIG/CUNY Portal access instructions (PDF) - Need help navigating DIG in your CUNY Portal account? Review the PDF DIG/CUNY Portal access instructions above.
- DIG GER introductory slideshow (PDF) - Introduction to DIG featuring the General Education Requirements.
- DIG HCR introductory slideshow (PDF) - Introduction to DIG featuring the Hunter Core Requirements.
- FAQ - The link to the DIG Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Save as PDF file (PDF) - How to save your DIG worksheet as a PDF file.
- Look Ahead Tab (PDF) - How to use the Look Ahead function.
- Look Ahead Tab for Permit Courses (PDF)-See if your permit courses meet academic program requirements.
- What If Tab (PDF) - How to use the What If Tab function.
- GPA Calculator (PDF) - How to use the Graduation, Term and Advice calculators in DIG.
- Service Announcements - Having trouble accessing DIG? When the CUNY Portal is down, DIG is not accessible. For up-to-date outage information, go to the ICIT website's announcement section.
Resources for Staff/Faculty:
- Advisor Access (PDF) - How to request DIG advisor access.