1. Quantum machines, keynote talk at QUISCO (Quantum Information Science Scotland) meeting, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, 2008.
2. Quantum walks, tutorial talk at AQIS (Asian Quantum Information Science) 08, Seoul, South Korea, 2008.
3. Entanglement conditions for two and three mode states, invited talk at the workshop Identifying Quantum States, Budmerice, Slovakia, 2007, invited talk at the NATO Workshop on Quantum Communication and Security, Gdansk, Poland, 2006.
4. Quantum walks and quantum algorithms, colloquium at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, 2008, invited talk at Photons, Atoms, and Qubits 07, Royal Society Conference, London, England, 2007, invited talk at the International Summer School on Quantum Information and Control, Maynooth, Ireland, 2007, invited talk at the 13th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics, Vienna, Austria, 2006.
5. Discrimination of multipartite quantum states, invited talk at the International Conference on Squeezed States and Uncertainty Relations, Besancon, France, 2005, and at Progress in Quantum Electronics, Snowbird, Utah, 2005.