1. Quantum walks, Institute for Quantum Computing, April 2013.
2. Quantum optics past and present: What puts the quantum in quantum optics?
MIT Lincoln Labs, April 2014 and Heriot-Watt University, June 2014.
3. Shifting and flipping your way to Bell inequalities, DAMOP 2014, Madison, WI.
4. Property testing of Boolean functions, a quantum approach, Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics, Ithaca, NY, June 2014.
5. Quantum nonlinear optics, lectures at the QUTE-Europe Summer School, Smolenice Castle, Slovakia, August 2014.