Office: 1718 HW
Areas of Specialization:
- American Politics
- State and Local Government
- PolSc 110: American Government: A Historical Introduction
- PolSc 211: State Government and Politics
- PolSc 317.25: Politics of Education
- PolSc 411/412: Seminar/Internship in New York Government
Ph.D. Univesrity of Minnesota, 1979.
A.B. and M.A. University of Illinois, 1966.
- Ann H. Cohen and Sandra K. Roberts. Intergovernmental Cooperation. Springfield, IL: State of Illinois, 1999.
- Ann H. Cohen, Susan Smith, and Quintin Sullivan, “Factors Associated With the Indication of Child Abuse Reports,” Journal of Social Research, Volume 21, No. 1, 1995.
- Ann H. Cohen, Report Card: Development in Illinois Counties. Macomb, IL: Western Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs. 1993.
- Ann H. Cohen, Factors in Retention and Student Success in State Universities: California State University at Stanislaus. Report to the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. 2003.
[This is a report of the AASCU team visit to Cal State Stanislaus and is part of the project to study the role of campus leadership in student retention and success.]
- Ann H. Cohen. Factors in Retention and Student Success in State Universities: University of Wisconsin: Stevens-Point. Report to the Campus and to the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. 2004.
- Ann H. Cohen. 2013. “Politics of Higher Education”, Oxford On-Line Bibliographies. New York: Oxford University Press.