Distinguished Lecturer, International Law & American Government
Faculty Associate, Roosevelt House Human Rights Faculty
Faculty Advisor, Hunter College Model U.N.
Office: 1740 HW
Areas of Specialization:
- International Relations
- American Government
- International Law
- Humanitarian Law & American Foreign Policy
- PolSc 110: American Government: A Historical Introduction
- PolSc 219: Women & the Law
- PolSc 273.01: Topics in International Relations: Model U.N.
- SocSc 297: International Relations: Model U.N.
- PolSc 274: American Foreign Policy
- PolSc 278: International Organizations
- PolSc 375: International Law
J.D. Columbia University, School of Law
Prizes: Whitney North Seymour Medal, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
Ph.D. New York University, Penfield Fellowship for Studies in Diplomacy, International Affairs, Belles Lettres
- CBS News, TV & Radio: U.N. Resident Correspondent & CBS News Foreign Affairs Analyst
- National Advisory Council, NMUN-NY, National Collegiate Conference Association
- International Advisory Council, Public Diplomacy Magazine, Annenberg School, University of Southern California
- Member, Council on Foreign Relations