Welcome to Pre-Business Advising. This site provides basic information about exploring business careers and applying to business school. Subscribe to the Pre-Business Listserv to receive updates about opportunities and programs of interest to you. From hunter.listserv.cuny.edu, select "Click here to view or search online list archives." Click on PREBUSINESS-L and select Subscribe from the Options table.
The following information and services are available for students and alumni:
- Information about business school and careers in business
- Advice on course selection and preparation for business school
- Advice on applying to business school and business-related internships and programs, including review of resumes and personal statements
- Referral to activities, programs, and resources at Hunter and beyond that will increase knowledge of the business profession and of the business school admissions process
- Maintenance of letters of recommendation for business school
- Advocacy for students interested in business
Whether you are a freshman, a recent alumni, or have been out of school for years and are considering business as a second career, please contact me at 212.772.4825 to schedule an appointment to discuss your plans. Appointments are available most days of the week and occasional evenings. I look forward to meeting you.
Hunter College Room E1004