Welcome to Pre-Business Advising. This site provides basic information about exploring business careers and applying to business school.
The application for the Leon Cooperman Scholarship is now open. Click here to apply!
The following information and services are available for students and alumni:
- Information about business school and careers in business
- Advice on course selection and preparation for business school
- Advice on applying to business school and business-related internships and programs, including review of resumes and personal statements
- Referral to activities, programs, and resources at Hunter and beyond that will increase knowledge of the business profession and of the business school admissions process
- Maintenance of letters of recommendation for business school
- Advocacy for students interested in business
Whether you are a freshman, a recent alumni, or have been out of school for years and are considering business as a second career, please contact Peggy Segal at firstname.lastname@example.org or David Valazzi at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to discuss your plans. In-person appointments are available Monday-Thursday. Phone appointments are available most days of the week. We look forward to speaking with you.
David Valazzi and Peggy Segal
Hunter College Room E1004
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com