If you have a QUICK question, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For weekly advising updates and other pre-health announcements, join the pre-med listserv by following the instructions on the leftt.
East 1207, email@example.com
Make an appointment with Kemile:
- Advises freshman, sophomore and transfer pre-health students
- Advisement regarding course selection
Click HERE to book your appointment with Kemile Jackson.
Professional Schools Application and Personal Statement Advisor
East 1209, firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an appointment with Nina:
- Professional schools application review
- Personal statement reviews
- Mock Interviews
Email Nina to make an appointment. (ONLY registered Pre-Health students that have Pre-Health files can make appointments with Nina).
If you are enrolled in the Post-Bacc certificate program, the following advisors are specifically designated for Post-Bacc advisement.
Pre-Health Post-Bacc Advisor
East 1209, email@example.com
Make an appointment with Veronica :
- Advises Post-Bacc students
- Application review and assistance (Post-Bacc students only)
- Mock Interviews (Post-Bacc students only)
Mock interviews with Veronica are done only on Fridays from 12:15pm-2:15pm. To schedule a mock interview, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to book your appointment with Veronica Mitchell.
Pre-Health Post-Bacc Peer Advisor
East 1208, Michele.Wong999@myhunter.cuny.edu
Make an appointment with Michele:
- Advises prospective Post-Bacc students
- Application assistance to the Post Bacc certificate program
- Advises Post-Bacc students
IF YOU ARE AN ALUMNI: Depending on when you graduated, you may be able to create a My Hunter account with ICIT. If you are unable to create a My Hunter account, you will need to come in during walk-in hours to speak with an advisor.
If you would like information about how to register with our office, please contact us at email@example.com. The email subject line should read Pre-Health Office Registration Inquiry.
You can also find this information our website at http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/pre-health-application
Student who do not meet the requirements to enroll in the Pre-Health program, can meet with a Pre-Health advisor during walk-in hours. Click on the walk-in advising link in the upper left corner of this page for more information.
PLEASE READ: Appointments are made ONLINE ONLY; the only exception is coming in for walk-in advising which does not require an appointment.
APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE (i.e. they are not posted for the entire month)!
***DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FILE CHECK.
- Advising appointments are reserved for current Hunter students and Hunter Alumni; we do not see prospective students.
***PLEASE BE ON TIME - ANY MISSED APPOINTMENTS WILL BE NOTED AND MAY PREVENT YOU FROM SCHEDULING THEM IN THE FUTURE.
- If you are interested in the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program please read the information here and plan on attending an Information Session.
- If after reviewing the website and attending an information session you still have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org