- All advisement appointments are now made online only. Please see below for more information.
- Advising appointments are reserved for current Hunter students and Hunter Alumni; we do not see prospective students.
- If you are interested in the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program please read the information here and plan on attending an Information Session.
- If after reviewing the website and attending an information session you still have questions please contact email@example.com
East 1209, firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an appointment with Taryn:
- Mock Interviews
- Advising regarding course selection
- Application review and assistance
- New (freshmen/transfer) student pre-health curriculum
- The Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program Requirements
- Issues with your Pre-Health File (File checks are conducted electronically, no appointments are necessary). DO NOT make an appointment for a file check.
- All other advising matters
Appointments are available on a weekly basis and must be made at least one day in advance.
PLEASE READ: APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE (i.e. they are not posted for the entire month)!
Appointments are made ONLINE ONLY; the only exception is coming for walk-in advising on Wednesday evenings which does not require an appointment.
To see an advisor: make and appointment, come during walk-in hours OR if you have a QUICK question, send an e-mail to email@example.com
**Please be on time. Any missed appointments will be noted.
Taryn speaks with students by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
For weekly advising updates and other pre-health announcements, join the pre-med listserv by following the instructions on the right.