PLEASE READ: Appointments are made ONLINE ONLY; the only exception is coming in for walk-in advising which does not require an appointment.
APPOINTMENTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE (i.e. they are not posted for the entire month)!
***DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FILE CHECK. This can be done online. See "Your Pre-Health File" on our main page.
- Advising appointments are reserved for current Hunter students and Hunter Alumni; we do not see prospective students.
***PLEASE BE ON TIME - ANY MISSED APPOINTMENTS WILL BE NOTED AND MAY PREVENT YOU FROM SCHEDULING THEM IN THE FUTURE.
- If you are interested in the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program please read the information here and plan on attending an Information Session.
- If after reviewing the website and attending an information session you still have questions please contact email@example.com
Taryn and Kemile speak with students by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
East 1207, firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an appointment with Kemile:
- Advises freshman, sophomore and transfer pre-health students
- Advisement regarding course selection
East 1209, email@example.com
Make an appointment with Taryn:
- Mock Interviews
- Application review and assistance
- Advises junior and senior level Pre-Health students
- Advises Post-Bacc students
Pre-Health Post-Bacc Peer Advisor
Make an appointment with :
- Peer advises Post-Bacc students
- Provides application insights
If you have a QUICK question, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For weekly advising updates and other pre-health announcements, join the pre-med listserv by following the instructions on the right.