The staff of the Pre-Health Advising Office is here to assist all students. However, each staff member has her own specialty, please read below to determine who you should be meeting with to best assist you.
Dr. Karen E.S. Phillips
Director of Pre-Health Programs and Organic Chemistry Professor
See Dr. Phillips for assistance with:
- Issues related to courses and performance at Hunter
- Policy issues related to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
East 1209, firstname.lastname@example.org
See Taryn for assistance with:
- Mock Interviews
- Advising regarding course selection
- Application review and assistance
- All other advising matters
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
For quick questions that you cannot find answers to on this website you can also e-mail: email@example.com but please do not use this e-mail to request appointments.