The staff of the Pre-Health Advising Office is here to assist all students. However, each staff member has her own specialty, please read below to determine who you should be meeting with to best assist you.
Dr. Karen E.S. Phillips
Director of Pre-Health Programs and Organic Chemistry Professor
See Dr. Phillips for assistance with:
- Issues related to courses and performance at Hunter
- Policy issues related to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
East 1209, email@example.com
See Taryn for assistance with:
- Mock Interviews
- Application review and assistance
- Advisement for Post-Bacc, junior and senior level Pre-Health students
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
East 1207, firstname.lastname@example.org
See Kemile for assistance with:
- Advisement for Freshman, sophomore and transfer Pre-Health students
For quick questions that you cannot find answers to on this website you can also e-mail: email@example.com but please do not use this e-mail to request appointments.