Applications and ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS are due December 15th, 2012! This process requires several steps so please read carefully.
If you have already applied to this program please click here for admissions updates.
Step-by-Step Procedures for Applying to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
Part I: Applying to Hunter College through the CUNY Portal
- Go to the http://www.cuny.edu/admissions/apply.html
- Click on
- Undergraduate Applicant
- Before You Apply
- Follow the instructions for registering in the CUNY Portal
4. On your CUNY Application:
- You will be applying as a Transfer Student
- Under “Section 3: College Choices”
- College Choice #1 select Hunter College
- Curriculum Choice Health Careers Preparation: Post - Baccalaureate (Cert) (Day) 0339
Carefully review the Footnote regarding the program and follow the link to the Supplemental Application for the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
The Pre-Health Advising Office cannot assist you with issues regarding the general CUNY application. If you have questions regarding the CUNY application (including application status) please contact:
Help Desk for Students
Part II: The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program Supplemental Application
The supplemental application is submitted electronically and therefore cannot be started and saved to return to at a later date. We suggest that you read the application over, make note of the questions, and type your responses in a word processing document that can be saved. When you are ready to complete the application in its entirety, return to the electronic form, paste your responses into the appropriate space, and submit.
Part III: Interviews and Letters of Recommendation
The Admissions Committee may request an interview and/or letters of recommendation from applicants sometime during the spring of 2013. Check your e-mail and this website frequently for updates.
Please read through these instructions and the Important Notes below THOROUGHLY. If you have any questions about Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program admissions please contact:
- December 15th is the DEADLINE for the UAPC to receive all of your documents, including transcripts and all other required documents.
- This deadline is different from the CUNY application deadline. However, in order to be considered for the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program, the CUNY application must be complete and all materials must be received by December 15th, regardless of the deadlines CUNY has posted.
- If you do not intend to matriculate in the semester for which you are applying, please consider delaying your application. Deferrals are only granted under extenuating circumstances and for only one semester. Anyone wishing to defer for more than one semester will have to reapply and will be re-evaluated for admission based on the applicant pool for that year.