Information Sessions for Prospective Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Students
These information sessions provide details regarding the application process for all interested in applying to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program.
(The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program does not accept students in the spring semester. Admissions is Fall semester only.)
Dates for Fall 2012 Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, 10/10, 2:30-3:30pm
- Tuesday, 10/16, 5-6pm
- Tuesday, 10/23, 3-4pm
- Tuesday, 11/6, 5-6pm
- Tuesday, 11/13, 5-6pm
- Wednesday, 11/14, 5-6pm
- Tuesday, 11/20, 5-6pm
- Wednesday, 11/21, 11am-12noon
- Tuesday, 11/27, 5pm-6pm
- Students are only admitted in the Fall semester. (No Spring Admissions)
- The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program is for students pursuing careers in medicine, dentistry, optometry, osteopathy, veterinary medicine, and podiatry. The program is not for students interested in pharmacy, physician assistant studies, physical therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy or nursing.
- Only students who have already received a baccalaureate degree will be considered for admission to the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program at Hunter College. Students with undergraduate degrees still in progress are not eligible to apply.