Departmental Degree Requirements
Each candidate must complete an approved program of study of at least 30 credits (plus necessary background courses). Click here for additional requirement for the concentration in Animal Behavior & Conservation.
- One course from each of the following categories:
- Proseminar in Psychology (PSYCH 702)
- Statistical Methods in Psychology (PSYCH 705)
- Experimental Psychology (PSYCH 701 or 747)
- Thesis Research (PSYCH 707.00 or 707.01)
- One course in each of the following three content areas:
- Applied and evaluative psychology (A)
- Social, cognitive, and developmental psychology (S)
- Biopsychology and comparative psychology (B)
- Three elective courses (9 credits).