Dorm Safety Tips
- Nearly every theft from a dorm room is through an unlocked door.
- Always LOCK YOUR DOOR when the room is unoccupied or when you are sleeping.
- Personal computers / laptops should be engraved and, in many cases secured. Call Public Safety (481-4444) for more information.
- Report immediately to Public Safety (1-4444) any suspicious person in the dorm!
- If you have a guest be sure to instruct them to follow the Dorm rules (Hunter Living) requiring that you escort your guest while on campus at all times.
- Let your family, friends or your RA know if you are not going to be on campus for any length of time, weekends, holidays, etc.