Lost and Found Information
How to report a lost item and Lost & Found Hours of Operation.
- Lost & Found
- Public Safety maintains a Lost & Found at Room West 213. This office is not manned by public safety, however Lost & Found forms are kept by the door. To report a lost item you may do so by filling out the form and providing a good description of the item and then placing the form in the gray box by the same door.
- Lost and Found Hours of Operation
- Hours of Operation
- To Report a lost item to Public Safety
- Lost & Found forms can be obtained from outside room 213 West. Please complete the form and it will be sent to the Lost & Found custodian. Please make sure that you provide a telephone number. Public Safety only calls you if we have the lost item in our possession.
- Cancelling a Lost I.D. card
- If you have lost your Hunter ID card you shoulds notify Public Safety's Lost and Found, or cancel the ID card by going to the OneCard site. See attachment:
- Please print and fill out this form and place it in the gray box outside of Room 213 West at the Main Campus. Or FAX it to (212) 772-4548.