Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home School of Education Current Students

Current Students

Where to Go For Support

When in doubt, contact the Office of Academic & Student Affairs for support.

P 212-772-4624


» Registration Support & Troubleshooting

Academic Advisement on courses, course of study and course sequencing

Course waitlists, registration permission and overtally requests

Common CUNYfirst registration holds

Taking a course outside of Hunter College

CUNYfirst Step by Step Guides

Registration support for non-degree/non-matriculated Education students

Forms (Registration Appeal, Transfer of Credit, Course Exemption/Waiver request, Independant Study)

To follow up on a submitted form, please email

» Student Teaching/Practicum (managed by the Office of Clinical Experiences)

Fieldwork Requirements & Procedures

Student Teaching/Practicum Applications

Fingerprint Clearance and PETS

» Graduation & the School of Education Commencement (coordinated by the Office of Academic & Student Affairs)

» Enrollment (Leave of Absence, Readmission, Graduate Time Extension, Maintenance of Matriculation)

»Faculty, Staff and Office Directory

» Advising on New York State Teacher & School Counselor Certification (provided by the Office of Academic & Student Affairs)

Letter Requests

» Admissions Conditions (managed by the Office of Admissions & Recruitment)

To follow up on an Admissions Condition, please email

» Student Forms

» Career Services (NYSTCE Exam Workshops, DASA workshop, Professional Development Workshops, Job Postings)

Document Actions
School of Education website feedback: email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065