Useful resources for Current Students:
Below are forms in PDF format for you to print, complete and return to Room 1000W. You can also scan and email it to email@example.com.
Graduate Students Forms:
- Admissions Conditions Request - For students who were accepted with admission conditions. Submit this form with a copy of your supporting document.
- Transfer of Credit - For students who took graduate courses equivalent to their program courses prior to starting their graduate program at the School of Education.
- Exemption or Waiver of a Course Requirement - For students requesting to use undergraduate courses to meet graduate coursework requirement.
- Independent Study Form - Must be submitted prior to the term's registration period.
- Contract to Resolve Incomplete Grades - Must be submitted to the department after instructor approval.
- Graduate Leave of Absence - For students requesting to take a leave of absence for one or two terms.
- Graduate Time Extension - For students who have taken courses that are out-of-date. This should be submitted at the time of graduation.
Undergraduate Students Forms
- Major-Minor Approval Form - For students who are accepted in to a School of Education undergraduate program.
- Course Equivalency Form - For students who took courses at another college equivalent to a School of Education course.
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Office of Academic & Student Affairs
Office of Clinical Experiences
Room 1000, West Building 212-772-4624
Throughout the academic year the offices in Room 1000 West maintain regular office hours
- Monday-Thursday, 10:00am - 6:00pm, and
- Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
During the summer months the hours are:
- Monday –Thursday, 10:00am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, closed.
Consult the Academic Calendar for college closing dates and other important dates, including final exam schedules.
Unless otherwise noted, all staff office hours are Monday - Thursday. There are no office hours on Fridays.
|School of Education Admissions Advisers||Thurs firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melissa Boronkas||Assistant Director of Graduate Student Affairsemail@example.com|
|Ileana Infante||Director of Childhood & Early Childhood Clinical Experiences||By firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christina Kim||Director of Academic and Student Affairs, Certification Officer||By email@example.com|
|Jason Riffaterre||Assistant Director of Undergraduate Student Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kenney Robinson||Director of Adolescent Education Clinical Experiences||By email@example.com|