1. Bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 3.0.
2. A master's degree.
3. NYS certification as a teacher and/or pupil personnel service provider within grades PreK-12.
4. A minimum of three years of approved teaching and/or school service within grades PreK-12 under regular appointment (or its equivalent for counselors, social workers, and school psychologists) or two years approved teaching and/or school service and at least one year of relevant management/leadership experience.
5. Submission of two letters of recommendation, including a letter of support from the candidate’s immediate site supervisor.
6. Promise of success in educational supervision and administration as determined by the completion of a comprehensive interview process that includes both oral and written activities.