1. An overall GPA of 3.0.
2. Must hold a valid NYS certificate and an overall GPA of 3.0.
3. The culminating experiences of the program consist of an oral exit interview and a program portfolio review of selected leadership experiences and reflections on the learning process.
4. Students must pass the School of Education technology assessment.
5. Passing both parts of the NYSTCE School District Leader assessment.
6. Students must complete the Dignity for All Students Act (anti-bullying) workshop.