1a) Either a master’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.5 or a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 and NYS teacher certification. (Initial, permanent or professional certification).
• Early Childhood Education (birth-grade 2)
• Childhood Education (grades 1-6)
• Common Branches PreK - Grade 6
• Middle Childhood Education (grades 5-9)
• Adolescent Education (grades 7-12)
• Special Subjects
• Literacy Education
• Students with Disabilities in early childhood, childhood, middle child- hood, or adolescent education or Special Education PreK-12 grade ranges
• Teachers of students who are blind or visually impaired, deaf or hard of hearing, or speech and language impaired
1b) Either a master’s or a bachelor’s degree and NYS permanent or provisional certification in Pupil Personnel Services:
• School Administrator/Supervisor
• School Building Leader
• School Counselor
• School Psychologist
• School Social Worker
2. An on-site writing sample in English and in Spanish, French or Chinese and an interview conducted in English and in Spanish or French.
3. Two letters of recommendation, including one from a supervisor.