1. Bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 3.0.
2. A liberal arts or sciences major or interdisciplinary concentration of at least 30 credits.
3. A liberal arts core to include the following: 6 credits in English including a course in English composition with a grade of B or better (or a writing intensive course in any discipline with a grade of B or better); 6 credits in social studies (one course must be in history or geography); 6 credits in a language other than English (3 years of high school study in the same foreign language with grades of C or better documented by high school transcript will meet this requirement); 3 credits in the arts; 9 credits in math and science with at least one course in math and one course in science (a college course in calculus meets 6 credits of this requirement); and 3 credits in information retrieval (library studies, research, computer literacy, or educational technology).
4. A personal statement to be completed as part of the application for admission.
5. Two letters of recommendation.