1. Bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 (2.7 for Rehabilitation Counseling).
2. 15-25 credits of approved courses from the following fields: education, health sciences, psychology, sociology, and related areas.
3. Evidence of oral and written expression consonant with graduate-level study.
4. Relevant work/volunteer experience is highly recommended.
5. Recommendations from appropriate professional or academic references to aid in determining potential for work as a professional counselor.