1. Bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 or a master's degree with a GPA of at least 3.5.
2. New York State initial, professional, or permanent teacher certification in Early Childhood Education, Childhood Education, Elementary Education, TESOL or Special Education.
3. Satisfactory communication skills, as demonstrated through an oral interview and an on-site writing sample, after the application is reviewed.
4. Submission of a letter of recommendation from a supervisor as one of the two letters of recommendation to be included in the graduate application.
5. Completion of a satisfactory interview.