1. Master's degree in education or a related services field (speech and language pathology, physical therapy, nursing) with a GPA of at least 3.5.
2. New York State teaching certificate.
3. Completion of SPED 700 or equivalent with a grade of B or better for all applicants without a master’s degree in Special Education.
4. Evidence of acceptable writing skills.
5. Three letters of recommendation.
6. Evidence of work, volunteer, or personal experience with individuals with visual impairments.
7. An interview with a Special Education faculty member.