1. Students must maintain an overall GPA of at least 3.0 in order to continue the program.
2. Students with more than one course grade below B in the first 12 credits will not be allowed to continue in the program.
3. Student who receive a grade F in any course in the first 12 credits will not be allowed to continue in the program.
4. Students with one grade of IN (incomplete) within the first 12 credits are restricted from registering for more than one additional course. Those with two or more INs will not be allowed to register for any courses.
Note: It is recommended that students with two or more INs take an official leave of absence to complete their INs.
5. Students must receive a grade of B or better in student teaching or practicum courses.