1. Undergraduate BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, with a GPA 2.8 or better, plus teacher of the blind and visually impaired teaching certificate
Master’s degree from an approved college in rehabilitation teaching or teacher of the blind and visually impaired with a GPA of 3.5 or better.
2. Evidence of acceptable writing skills.
3. Three letters of recommendation.
4. Evidence of work, volunteer or personal experience with individuals with visual impairments.
5. An interview with a special education faculty member.