The School of Education's Fall Open Houses for Prospective Graduate Students are from September 27th - October 26th, 2016. Please RSVP below to attend the panel discussions and/or admissions info sessions of your choice.
Hear from faculty, current students and alumni about careers in Education & School, Mental Health, and Rehabilition Counseling; Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL); Early Childhood/Childhood; Bilingual Education; Special Education; and Pursuing the Ed.D. in Instructional Leadership.
- Tuesday, September 27, 4:30 - 5:30pm : Adolescent Education Grades 7-12
- Wednesday, September 28, 5:30 - 7pm : T.E.S.O.L. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Wednesday, October 5, 5:30 - 7pm: Early Childhood/Childhood, and Bilingual Education - Location: Glass Cafe 3rd Floor
- Wednesday, October 5, 5:30 - 7pm: Special Education - Location: Room 1007 West (10th Floor)
- Wednesday, October 19, 5:30 - 7pm: Instructional Leadership, Ed.D - Location: Glass Cafe 3rd Floor
- Wednesday, October 26, 5:30 - 7pm: Careers in Counseling - Location: Glass Cafe 3rd Floor
Admissions Information Sessions
Attend an Admissions Information Session to learn about the graduate application requirements, have transcripts reviewed, get technical assistance with the online application and obtain answers to any other questions about the application process. This session is for applicants interested in our graduate degree and/or advanced certificate programs.
All admissions information sessions will be held in room 1007 West Building (10th floor)
- Thursday, September 29th, 1 hour sessions at 1:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:00pm
- Monday, October 3rd, 1 hour sessions at 9:30am & 11:00am
- Tuesday, October 4th, 1 hour sessions at 3:00pm, 4:00pm & 5:00pm