The School of Education's Fall Open Houses for Prospective Graduate and Undergraduate Students are from September 28th - October 26th, 2016. Please RSVP below to attend the panel discussions and/or admissions info sessions of your choice.
Hear from faculty, current students and alumni about careers in Education & School, Mental Health, and Rehabilition Counseling; Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL); and Pursuing the Ed.D. in Instructional Leadership.
- Wednesday, September 28, 5:30 - 7pm : T.E.S.O.L. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Wednesday, October 5, 5:30 - 7pm: Careers in Education - Featured programs to be announced
- Wednesday, October 19, 5:30 - 7pm: Instructional Leadership, Ed.D.
- Wednesday, October 26, 5:30 - 7pm: Careers in Counseling
Admissions Info Sessions
Attend an Admissions Info Session to learn about the graduate application requirements, have transcripts reviewed, get technical assistance with the online application and obtain answers to any other questions about the application process. This session is for applicants interested in our graduate degree and/or advanced certificate programs.
- Thursday, September 29th, 1 hour sessions at 1:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:00pm
- Monday, October 3rd, 1 hour sessions at 9:30am & 11:00am
- Tuesday, October 4th, 1 hour sessions at 3:00pm, 4:00pm & 5:00pm